Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Best Daughters

We must have the best daughters in the world. Our 2 daughters have helped us pay some of our bills and paid off a loan we had. I keep thinking at the age hubby and I are at , we should be helping out our kids .Not them helping us out. There is something wrong with this picture. When because of corruption in the dairy pricing system , we can't even afford to pay our bills and feed ourself. It makes me feel bad we can't do more for the kids and help them out. We are so lucky to have our girls and the grandkids . Family means so much . They help you through the tough times and are there for you when you need a hug . Or when you need a good cry !

1 comment:

  1. How blessed you are for your awesome daughters :)....Family is everything!!!
    I wish you all the best & my prayers are with you & yours!!
    Many blessings,
    Becky
    Tennessee Ridge Primitives

    ReplyDelete