Monday, January 4, 2010

Peggy Sue Got Married

This weekend I watched the movie Peggy Sue Got Married. It is probably the 6 th. or 7 th. time I have watched it . I love this movie. It makes you think. If you could go back in time , like Peggy Sue does , would you want to ?? She gets to see her grandparents again. That part I would like. The year I got married my parents and 3 brothers moved to Florida. My Mom wasn' t here ,so Grandma C. was like a second Mom to me. We were very close and did so much together. It would be nice to be able to go back in time and let her know how much I loved her and how much I wish I had told her how much she meant to me . To go back in time knowing what you know now. Back in High School , the things you thought were so important , you now realize meant nothing. Back in High School , there were kids who you thought were so great and you wanted to be like them . Now you would know to be yourself. I don't know if I would want to go back in time or not. Would you ??

No comments:

Post a Comment