Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Monster Cookies

I LOVE to watch PIONEER WOMAN on the Food Network. I would love to go visit her !! The other day when I watched the show she made these great Monster Cookies. So I wrote down the recipe and made them.Turned out pretty good I thought. They have lots of yummy stuff in them . Like M & M's , oats , chocolate chips , nuts and you also add some Rice Krispies. Here is the recipe: 375 for 12 minutes 2 sticks butter, softened 1/2 c. white sugar 1 1/2 c. brown sugar 2 eggs 1 T . vanilla 1 1/2 c flour 1/2 tsp. baking soda 1 tsp. baking powder 2 tsp salt 1 1/2 c oats 1/2 c ( or more ! ) M & M's 3/4 c (or more ! ) choc. chips 1/2 c chopped nuts 2 1/4 c Rice Krispies Cream together the butter and sugar til fluffy. Add the eggs , one at a time , beating after each egg.Add vanilla and beat. Combine the flour, baking powder , baking soda and salt . Add to the bowl and mix well. Then start adding the goodies ... choc chips, oats, etc. Add the Rice Krispies last and mix til just combined. Use a scoop to scoop balls of dough on the cookie sheet . I used parchment paper on my cookie sheets. Bake til golden brown and enjoy !!

No comments:

Post a Comment