Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas

Well Christmas is over for another year. It went so fast . Right now we are having cold and windy weather . But no snow. Guess that is good, since a lot of places are having lots of snow . I am enjoying doing nothing ! I have been sitting in my recliner , working on my cross stitch and reading. I just finished a book by Iris Johansen. Such a great writer ! Now I am starting a book by Karin Slaughter. Also just finished a book by Beverly Barton. Another WONDERFUL WRITER and a very, very nice person ! Last night I finally watched THE EXPENDABLES with Sly Stallone and all the action stars. Loved it !!! Tonight is my night to watch THE CLOSER on TNT . One of my favorite shows ! After it is over then I watch HAWAII FIVE O . I can remember watching the old one with Jack Lord. I never missed that show! The new one is great too ! Usually in January I tend to hibernate . I like to take it easy after the hustle and bustle of the holidays and working on crafts . I hope to get back to my walking again. I always feel so much better when I walk a couple of days a week. I will try and do better ! LOL !

2 comments:

  1. To you and your family , hope you had a very Blessed Merry Christmas.

    Happy New Year.

    Great Tree, and enjoy your time off in January.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you !! Hope you and your family had a Wonderful Christmas too !!

    ReplyDelete