Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Time !






Christmas is almost here . I can't believe it ! It is one of my favorite times of the year . I LOVE to decorate all my trees and put out all my decorations. I have a 7 1/2 ' tall , thin tree in the dining room and a 9' tall , thin tree in the living room. Also other small trees all over the house. Right now we are getting some snow . It really makes it look like Christmas ! The grandbaby is taking a nap so I am getting things done on the computer . I have listed lots of New Goodies on my ebay auctions , my Etsy Shop and my EZ Shoppe. Hope you take a look ! Our granduaghter's birthday is next week. I have most of her birthday shopping done. But I still have more Christmas shopping to do . I was going to go today after the grandbaby leaves , but with this snow I may just stay put ! I do not like driving in snowy weather . We have a 7 ' 0r 8 ' Star that lights up on our shed and I put lights out on our big porch with Pine Garland and Bows. It looks so pretty and festive. Hope you an your family have a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!

No comments:

Post a Comment