Sunday, June 22, 2014

Double Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Last night we had a Wonderful night with family and friends ! We had a party for my Mom and Dad's 60th Anniversary and my husband's and my 40th Anniversary . It was such a special evening. There was loads of food . We had ham platters, meatballs sandwiches , pasta salad, tossed salad, macaroni salad , relish tray and dip, fruit tray and dip, wine, soda, beer and cakes. There were  some of the family up from Florida. They stayed at my Mom and Dad's house and camper.  We have been having lots of picnics and had a campfire here on the farm the other night.

For years my husband always teased my parents promised them $10,000 to take me off their hands. He told them he was still waiting to get paid. So my parents had a huge check made up for him in that amount.  LOL !  They presented it to him at the party.

                                                       Me and my husband


My Mom and Dad 


We both danced to Alan Jackson's REMEMBER WHEN ~~ Such a Beautiful Song  ! It was a night we all will remember for years  . Thank you to all our family and friends who came to join in the Celebration !

No comments:

Post a Comment