Tuesday, May 22, 2012

My Goodies at Musser Farm Market




I was at Musser Farm Market in Bellefonte, PA today. Thought I would share some pics of my goodies I have there . My Mom and I have a stand there and we are side by side, which works out really well. She does purses, pillows, signs , pot holders, table runners, tree skirts and more ! I also took up some prim items I had here at home. I took up a HUGE old, primitive box that could be used on your porch or deck as a table. It is that big ! Also took some old candle boxes , a barnwood tote and shelf. There are also two hand made Amish buckets. Inside I have primitive candle holders, tarts , grubby candle sticks, grubby doilys, a prim distressed wood shelf, a primitive bee skep with a berry ring , an Americana bucket and lots and lots more ! If you are in the central PA area , stop in at Musser Farm Market and check out my booth !

No comments:

Post a Comment